Brooklynn is on her way!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Think Pink!

We went to our fourth appointment this past Wednesday and got to spend a good 20 minutes watching our little baby bounce and swim around. The ultrasound tech said that I am measuring perfectly at 16 weeks and 3 days (on Wednesday)...and our due date is back to September 20th. She also said that she is 98% sure we are having a little girl. Her umbilical cord was right in between her legs the whole time and she was moving so much that she couldn't get a good look, but she is still 98% sure. They are going to check again in four weeks just to make sure. But we are so excited about the thought of having a little girl...her name will be Brooklynn. I wanted her to have my middle name "lynn" and my mom's name is Marilyn and then my aunts names are: Evelyn, Jocelyn, and Jerilyn. So I definitely wanted my little girl to have a "lynn" name. Here are some pictures of our precious little one and one of my at 16 weeks.


2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I think it is definitely "girl" time =) Heard of lots of girl pregnancies lately- and Brooklynn is such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete